Tuesday, June 1, 2010

WANDERINGS OF A SCHOOL CHILD

-----------------------[MIRANDA LEHMAN]

I was reading a book when I looked up. There in the window I saw there was an alien. He brought me to his leader the leader took me to his leader and his leader brought me to his lab to take me apart and make me a robot and I took over the would and broken the wold and then woke up from that dreem but I was still a robot in ptend and I was floating in the ari and there was No eath just the Sun burning Me as I walk but that was just a dreem So a boat fell on me then a cow fell on me, then a lion fell on me, then a zebra fell on me, then a turtle fell on me, then Grace fell on me, and she sadlie died then I woke up.

A student from Adams Elementary

No comments:

Post a Comment